Neelam Devgan is a successful businesswoman from Mumbai, India, who is also a well-known figure in Bollywood.
She identified her as the sister of Indian actor Ajay Devgn and Veeru Devgan’s daughter. Her father is also a well-known director, producer, stunt coordinator, and action choreographer.
But on May 27, 2019, a Monday morning, Veeru passed away from illness. The entire Devgan family is experiencing strong emotions at this time.
They have assembled to pay their father one last homage.
In addition, Ajay’s father’s funeral service took place at 6 o’clock in the evening in Mumbai’s Vile Parle West Crematorium.
Shahrukh Khan, Bobby, and Sunny Deol were among the many Bollywood celebrities present during the festivities.
Neelam Devgan Biography
Neelam Devgan was born on August 19, 1972, therefore as of 2020, she will be 48 years old.
She was raised in an affluent Mumbai, Maharashtra, Indian household with a star-studded background. Her ancestors are from Amritsar in Punjab.
At a neighbourhood school in Mumbai, she finished her elementary education.
She graduated from the University of Mumbai, after which she opened a modest business there.
She currently resides in Mumbai with her husband and two kids, and she has a close relationship with her brother Ajay Devgan.
Neelam Devgan Family
Neelam is a native of a prosperous Hindu family in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is well known that she is of Indian descent and practises Hinduism.
Her father, Veeru Devgan, was a director, producer, and choreographer in the Indian film business.
Veena Devgan, her mother, is a producer in the motion picture business.
Her older brother, Ajay Devgan, is a well-known actor and producer in the Bollywood industry. She also has three siblings.
Anil Devgan, her second brother, is a well-known film director in the field. Kavita Devgan is her younger sister, who she also has.
The name of her sister-in-law actress and fellow family member is Kajol Devgan.
Neelam Devgan Husband
Neelam’s marital status is married. She is married to a well-known businessman from Mumbai named Mr Gandhi.
Her older son is named Aman Gandhi, while her younger son is named Daanish Gandhi. The couple is blessed with two children.
Height and Weight
Neelam Devgan is a gorgeous and endearing individual who has a stunning appearance.
She stands 5 feet 5 inches tall and weighs about 55 kilogrammes. Her figure measurements are roughly 33-26-34 inches, and she has an hourglass-slim body type.
She has long, gorgeous black hair, as well as gorgeous, fascinating black eyes. To maintain her health and fitness, she regularly practises yoga and exercises.
About Her Brother Ajay Devgan
Veeru Vishal In New Delhi, Delhi, on April 2, 1969, “Ajay” Devgan was born to action director Veeru Devgan and his wife Veena Devgan.
He is a Bollywood actor, director, and producer from India and one of the most well-known figures in that country. Phool Aur Kaante served as the basis for Devgn’s film debut (1991).
For movies like All The Best: Fun Begins (2009), Hindustan Ki Kasam (1999), Ishq (1997), The Legend of Bhagat Singh (2002), Singham (2011), Total Dhamaal (2019), etc., he is well-known. He has two children with actress Kajol, his wife (i.e son Yug and daughter Nysa). He founded and is the owner of the production company Ajay Devgn Films.
- Neelam is well-known since she comes from a family with a history in film, according to Wikipedia.
- Veeru Devgan was also a native of the Punjabi city of Amritsar.
- To try his luck as an actor, he relocated to Mumbai. He was sent to prison because he was unable to pay the training fee.
- He tried becoming an action choreographer after his acting career failed to take off.
- He performed stunts for celebrities like Amitabh Bachchan.
- However, Ajay Devgn is one of the best Bollywood actors.
- In reality, he gained fame for the films “Ishq,” “Singham,” “Bol Bachchan,” and “Golmaal Series.”
- The best actresses of her era continued to include Kajol.
- In “Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gaam,” she was primarily paired with Shahrukh Khan. “Kuch Kuch Hota Hain,” “My Name Is Khan,” and “Dilwale Dhulania Le Jayenge.”
- She like taking vacations in Thailand, Malaysia, and the Maldives.
- In addition, like his uncle, Aman Gandhi enjoys working out.
- He is a close buddy of Suhana Khan, the daughter of Shahrukh Khan.
- In “Phool Aur Kate,” Veeru supervised Ajay in a two-bike stunt scene.